And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:
The blessing of God moves destinies forward and not backward. “So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen…” (Matthew 20:16).
What does it mean to be backward?
- To be behind instead of in front.
- To be the last instead of the first.
- To be the tail instead of the head.
- To be beneath instead of being above.
Let’s consider why you should be in front:
- The back is not your God given place.
- The back is not our covenant position of headship. “For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.” (Psalm 8:5).
Why are people at the back?
- Satan resists destiny to hold it back: “And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.” (Zechariah 3:1).
- People spend time minding the things of the past. “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.” (Proverbs 23:7).
Beloved, those who mind the things of the past are held back to the past.
Prayer focus: Father, release me from the back position of life to my prepared place in destiny in Jesus name.
Ref NO MORE BACKWARDNESS
Study focus: Genesis 12:1-2, Isaiah 2:1-3