And Daniel continued even unto the first year of king Cyrus. 1 Corinthians 15:33
Beloved, everyone needs a good friend. Friendship is part of a support structure used in building destiny relationships all through scripture.
A friend is:
- A person attached to another by good feelings.
- A person who gives assistance and support to another.
- A person who partners with another to promote their success and progress.
Let’s consider some qualities of good friends:
- They love and identify with you at all times. “A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.” (Proverbs 17:17)
- They give good counsel and advice. “A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.” (Proverbs 27:9)
- They help you improve. “Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.” (Proverbs 17:17)
- By personal discipline. “My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.” (Proverbs 1:15).
Beloved, the choice of good friendship is a necessary decision for attaining desired heights of success in destiny. Decide today to avoid wrong friendship.
Prayer focus: Oh God, by Your Word, disconnect me from the company of wrong people in Jesus name.
Study focus: Proverbs 27:7, Acts 27:3
Ref: Disconnect me from wrong people