And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. Luke 1:35
God’s greatest desire is to see His children become fruitful. The first blessing God pronounced overa man was the blessing of fruitfulness. “And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful …” (Genesis 1:28).
What is fruitfulness?
- It is the accomplishment of set goals.
- It is the fulfilment of destiny calling and purpose.
- It is productivity that follows labour and efforts.
- It is the realizationof full potentials and possibilities.
- It is living a life of achievements and results.
Divine empowerment means:
- Power from God to dominate and subdue all enemies and adversaries. “… through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee” (Psalm 66:3).
- Power that is greater than all trouble and problems. “…therefore He…brought thee out in his sight with his mighty power out of Egypt” (Deuteronomy 4:37)
Beloved, the power of God is greater than anything that seeks to hinder, delay or stop your fruitfulness. Be blessed with all-round fruitfulness in Jesus name.
Prayer focus: Father God, by Your power, I am fruitful and productive all-round in Jesus name.
Study focus: Luke 24:49, Acts 1:8, Zechariah 4:6-7
Ref: POWER FOR UNSTOPPABLE FRUITFULNESS