Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
A season of new things is part of God’s package of blessing for His people. This new year is your season for new things in Jesus name.
What is a new thing?
- A new door that opens to usher a person into a higher level in life.
- A new opening that brings about a fresh start.
- An allocation of new benefits.
Why should you believe God for a new thing?
- God has promised to keep doing new things and he cannot lie. “Behold I will do a new thing …” (Isaiah 43:19).
- Whatever God has promised, he never changes, alters or fail to perform. “Then said the Lord unto me, thou has well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it” (Jeremiah 1:12).
Beloved, as God’s throne cannot be contested, so His words can never be changed. “hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good” (Numbers 23:19b).
Be blessed with new things in Jesus name.
Father, I asked and receive a release of new things for my benefit, in Jesus mighty name.
Isaiah 43:18-19, 2 Corinthians 1:20, Psalm 84:4-11
For further studies get the message: The blessing of a new thing