In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.
The Word of God is His instrument for performing exploits and wonders. When God speaks, signs and wonders follow. Without the release of the Word of God, life remains a struggle. The exploits you desire to accomplish in life can be achieved by receiving and engaging God’s Word. God’s Word is the channel through which exploits are accomplished.
Examples of Exploits by the Word of God
- God at creation. “In the beginning God created the Heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” (Genesis 1:1-3).
- Joseph brought out of prison. “He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant: Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron: Until the time that his word came…the king sent for him and loosed him…” (Psalm 105:17-19).
Facts to Note about the Word of God:
- It is eternally valid and established. “Forever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.” (Psalms 119:89).
- It is incorruptible and faultless.
- It is provided and made available. “The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart…” (Romans 10:8).
Why the Word is recommended as a key to exploits:
- The Word of God is both the name and the nature of God.
- The Word of God is God’s primary instrument for creative exploits.
- The Word of God is a depot and reservoir of God’s power.
- The Word of God subdues darkness and illuminates destinies.
- The Word of God is God’s warfare and victory commanding weapon.
Beloved, to enjoy divine exploits in life and destiny, read, study and listen to God’s word regularly; discover and accumulate relevant Word for each season, issue and circumstance of life. “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” (2 Timothy 2:15).
Father, by your Word, every stubborn situation is terminated in Jesus name.
For further studies, get the message: EXPLOITS THROUGH GOD’S WORD.