And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
Kingdom service is a key to enjoying the blessings of God. Kingdom service is a key to enjoying all good things abundantly. There is a way to serve God in order to enjoy the delivery of all good things due you. God saves His people so that they serve Him. “And the Lord spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Let my people go, that they may serve me.” (Exodus 8:1). God demands service from all His people.
Note the following:
- God records and never forgets the service of His people. “For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.” (Hebrews 6:10).
- God distinguishes and separates between those who serve Him and those who don’t. “Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not” (Malachi 3:18).
Different Areas for Rendering Kingdom Service:
- Giving your life to God to love and to please Him. “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” (Romans 12:1).
- Gathering in God’s presence for fellowship and devotion. “When the people are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve the Lord.” (Psalms 102:22).
- Giving praise, worship and glory unto God. “Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.” (Psalms 100:2).
- Giving yourself to prayer and fasting unto God. “And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.” (Luke 2:37).
- Giving your talent and skill to work for God. “Let every skillful man among you come, and make all that the Lord has commanded.” (Exodus 35:10).
- Giving your money and resources to God’s work. “I’ve done my best to get everything together for building this house for my God, all the materials necessary: gold, silver, bronze, iron, lumber, precious and varicolored stones, and building stones — vast stockpiles.” (1 Chronicles 29:2).
Beloved, God wants to bless you and lift. He has blessings for those who serve Him faithfully, continuously and absolutely. “And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul.” (Deuteronomy 10:12).
Father, I receive the grace to serve you with everything I have. I receive my blessings as I serve you.
Acts 9:5-6, Luke 1:74-75
For Further Studies, Get The Message:
KINGDOM SERVICE DELIVERS ALL GOOD THINGS
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN MORNING:
MORNING: Number 1:44 – 3:19 || EVENING: Mark 5:35 – 6:13