For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
To build means to construct something by putting parts or material together. To make a thing become stronger or more intense. “Therefore he said unto Judah, Let us build these cities, and make about them walls, and towers, gates, and bars…so they built and prospered.”
Some ingredients that Will Build the Sweetness of a Home:
- Forgiveness. “And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.” (Ephesians 4:32).
- Truthfulness. “Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.” (Ephesians 4:25).
Consider some key truths for building a successful home
- After joining, breakup is not permitted. “…Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female…and they twain shall be one flesh? …What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.” (Matthew 19:4-6).
- You are better together than alone. “Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow…” (Ecclesiastes 4:9-10).
- God’s word must be your standard. “Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail…” (Isaiah 34:16).
Things to Guard Against in Building Your Home:
- Over spending. “There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up.” (Proverbs 21:20).
- Evil appetite. “He that loveth pleasure shall be a poor man: he that loveth wine and oil shall not be rich.” (Proverbs 21:17).
- Borrowing. “The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.” (Proverbs 22:7).
- Your speech. “Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.” (Proverbs 21:23).
- Third party gossip. “A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.” (Proverbs 11:13).
Father, help me to be truthful and forgiving in relationships, in Jesus name.
For Further Studies, Get The Message:
TRUE LOVE BUILDS
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN MORNING:
MORNING: Exodus 39:24- 40:38; Leviticus 1:1 – 1:6 || EVENING: Matthew 26:15- 26:36